Sunday, February 19, 2012
Winter Blues...
So I know it's only the middle of February; however, I would just like to go on record saying I'm SO OVER winter. When we first found out we were moving back to the northeast I was so excited to have all four season. This was a huge mistake. While I enjoy the first snow, and a white christmas just as much as the next person (or halloween as it turned out this year); I had greatly over exaggerated my need for snow in my mind. I wish weather was like the latest fashion trend. When the "top" people said that snow was out and spring was in, I wish mother nature would rush around and quickly try to get everybody in with the latest trend. Despite all my moaning and complaining though, I have a bad feeling we are in for a couple more months of cold and snow. I think it will be more fun when Harper is bit older and we can go sledding and ice skating, but until then I guess I'm doomed to wear my flip flops on 40 degree days and bide my time inside for a couple more months. Or plan a tropical vacation. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment