And then there were five...

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

For the Love of Hats...

I have always loved hats, and I find baby hats to be especially fantastic. I was browsing around on Etsy today and here are a few new favorites.








http://www.etsy.com/listing/61153475/snugars-may-flower-spring-hat-beanie

http://www.etsy.com/listing/69720254/ready-to-ship-newborn-whimsical-bloom

http://www.etsy.com/listing/69654282/ready-to-ship-newborn-woolly-beanie-w

http://www.etsy.com/listing/62077344/merry-little-mayflower-hat-in-red-beanie

Posted by Laura Ann at 5:18 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Laura Ann
laura lives in southern maine with her daughter husband and two dogs
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2012 (4)
    • ►  February (4)
  • ▼  2011 (19)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ▼  March (8)
      • Spring is in the air...
      • Lets go local...
      • Is it spring yet?
      • ABC's
      • 36 weeks
      • my two best friends...
      • For the Love of Hats...
      • Obsessed...
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2010 (5)
    • ►  December (5)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.