Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Nursery Fun
I have not been the greatest about posting lately, life seems to be getting away from me. I think this might have something to do with the fact we are now only 8 weeks away from the due date. WOW. Time has flown by. Part of me can't wait and the other part would probably be ok with having another 9 months to prepare. I have been keeping busy setting the nursery up, I will include a few teaser photos with more to come once it's completed. I managed to get the crib, rocker and dresser set up all on my own while Dave was in Tokyo. The dogs tried to help and I'm pretty sure Finn might have eaten a screw.. however its coming together and is so cute! I was originally pretty excited about the fact we weren't going to do a nursery, however now that we have changed our minds (due to the fact the crib wouldn't actually fit in the bedroom) it has been a lot of fun and I think in the long run it will be nice to have all her things organized in one place. We have borrowed my sisters co-sleeper for the first couple months and she will still be sleeping in our room in the beginning, but long term it will be nice not to have the diaper pail right next to my bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the blogging and loove the flower petals on the wall! Her nursery is looking so cozy and cute.
ReplyDeleteSo very beautiful and cozy Laura! You have a wonderful gift of decorating. Thanks for posting the photos.
ReplyDelete