Monday, January 3, 2011

bottles, blankets & diapers oh my...


My mom and sister are throwing me a baby shower on saturday. I am so looking forward to it for several reasons, most importantly however, because living far from home it will be a wonderful opportunity to see friends and family.

In the spirit of the upcoming shower I have been doing some tweaking of my registries today. It is a bit overwhelming trying to sort though what you think you might need for a baby and how much we are told we need for a baby. Honestly I think I can very easily survive with about half of the suggested items on the registry sites. It is a hard though when everything is so cute and small! Here are the few of the things I've found that I'm excited about...



BabyMel "Sammie" Diaper bag- This was actually one of the first things I found I knew I wanted. Its smaller than most diaper bags I've seen, I love the fabric & and it has a great amount of pockets for organization inside.



Skip Hop "Tree Top" play gym- Play gyms saved my life when I worked in the daycare, and so I knew it was something I wanted. I love how cute this one is! Grovia Hybrid Diaper - I am planning on cloth diapering which I am very excited about! This is one of the brands I'm super excited to try.
Itzbeen Baby Timer- I think it will be great for the first few sleepless weeks when I can't remember my name let alone how long its been since feedings/diaper changes etc.

Here are links to my complete registries...





No comments:

Post a Comment