Wednesday, December 22, 2010

In the begining


I am currently 25 weeks and here are a few notable things thus far...

- naming is much harder than I thought it would be.
- I miss sushi & blue cheese more than I ever thought I could.
- In the beginning I forgot I was pregnant all the time.
- I find that I often get an urge to discuss in detail EXACTLY how we will handle difficult parenting situations and try to come up with a plan now, it makes me feel a bit more prepared.
- our little girl moves all the time, and it makes me wonder if she will be hyper active, or if she is just highly intelligent and is super bored with her current surroundings.
- I am planing on cloth diapering and it is actually very overwhelming, but only because there are so many great options.
- even though I am almost into my 3rd trimester I am just starting to show.
- I am amazed how much people will spend on nursery furniture and baby gear, although I am still totally guilty of probably spending to much.
- I had no morning sickness to speak of (thankfully!).
- the only thing I have craved is sweets, cookies, cakes etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment